Sunday, March 10, 2013

Sewing Report - small purse, part 2


I am working on my second project of 2013.  In my 2012 recap (here), this is what I called the "cute little purse project" (click here for the link):

As noted in part one (click here), I got as far as stitching the outside layer of the handles:

After letting this project sit for a while - almost two weeks - I started to hand-stitch the lining to the handles, one small section at a time.  I have to get the hand-stitching done in order to continue - well, anything in my sewing room!


Since I actually adore hate hand-stitching, it's amazing that I'm almost done with this step of the process.

After that, some top-stitching will ensue.

Joy of joys.  Argh!

What's your least-desirable sewing process?

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you. I hate hand sewing. That is a cute little bag. Can't wait to see your finished bag. Looks like there is nice texture on your fabric.

    ReplyDelete

If you would like to be notified by email when someone replies to your comment, please click the "Subscribe by email" link under this comment box.