Sunday, February 1, 2009

I did some sewing today!

DH helped pin the tabs to the curtains and I finished them. The old curtains need to be taken down and the new hardware needs to be installed to hold the new tab-top curtains.

I also finished the Kwik Sew 2467 undies using fabric left over from DH's Kwik Sew 2417:
From ks 2417

From ks 2467
Then, if that weren't enough, I mended the hems on two of his T-shirts, and I'm getting ready to shorten some lounge pants I got at a thrift store a while back. I also wouldn't mind if I got started on some more pillowcases.

Stay Tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to be notified by email when someone replies to your comment, please click the "Subscribe by email" link under this comment box.