Sunday, August 18, 2019

Make Your Own Fleece Floor Cleaning Pads

Here's an easy, no-sew project for you. It was a great scrap-buster project for me.

We have a floor cleaning device that looks like a swiveling block of gripper plastic at the end of a handle.  It's convenient to use, as I don't like the idea of the throw-away replacement pads.

I made my own, for wet or dry use! They can be laundered and used again!

The device in question has a textured block of fabric about 5" x 16 3/4"

I had a piece of white fleece, from which I was able to cut 18 rectangles of 10" x 18"

Folded twice, 12 fit nicely in a 10" x 8" x 8" box.

To use, I place one on the floor and center the device over it:

...then I fold over the edges and push into the holders:

If you use this device, I hope you find this useful.

1 comment:

If you would like to be notified by email when someone replies to your comment, please click the "Subscribe by email" link under this comment box.