Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Finding Old Patterns

I am usually MIA right before doing taxes. We owed a little bit this year, so I waited until the last minute to file and pay. Now I'm back!

I have been wondering about the early patterns I sewed. All sewing stuff left at my folks' house have been duly donated to worthy causes over the years, but I still remember some of the garments. I've been most curious about that V-yoked skirt I made in hunter green mini-corduroy.

Well, wonder no more! I finally opened an email from Pattern Rescue, started poking around by clicking the "Still Hoping" link because it had been so long since I made it. Oh, my -- there it was! I probably made the short version without the fabric tie or belt carriers.

I don't need it now, of course, but I'm glad to be able to identify it.

2 comments:

  1. Vintage patterns are the rage. I like the short version and could see you making a few of those.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the vote of confidence, but at my age, I only make long skirts now! Thanks for reminding me to post some of the patterns I have reviewed ... coming soon!

    ReplyDelete

If you would like to be notified by email when someone replies to your comment, please click the "Subscribe by email" link under this comment box.