Eating healthy food is always a priority with us, and we started a garden in the Spring. Making smoothies and fruit slushes has been an on-again-off-again thing, and we recently got back to making green smoothies.
I promise to post more often on my blog. I also plan to post some sewing tutorials occasionally.
I want to celebrate my 100th blog post by giving away some awesome soap that we buy locally. Here's a link to the creator of these lovely soaps. Here is a picture of the prize soap collection, which I selected just for my readers:
Here's how to enter in the drawing for these awesome soaps:
- Tell me in a comment on my blog that you want to enter in the drawing (only USA destinations please).
- Include your email address in your comment, and please write it the way you say it. Use the words "at" and "dot" instead of the symbols if you want your entry to be included in the drawing.
- One entry per email address with the following exception:
- Answer these questions to get one additional entry per email address:
- Have you ever used a sewing machine?
- What was the last thing you sewed or mended using a sewing machine?
- What is your current sewing skill level?
The drawing will be done by random number generator at Noon on Sunday, June 19, 2011 (East coast of USA), so enter by Saturday, June 18.