Monday, March 26, 2012

Rearranged Stuff, etc. (picture heavy)

I have "after" pictures because I forgot to take "before" pictures.  Isn't that just how it goes sometimes?

There was a row of rolling storage carts in the sewing room, but they were piled with junk.  There was a row of boxes and containers in the cutting room, likewise piled high with stuff.  Yesterday afternoon I cleared off these piles and swapped the row of boxes with the row of storage carts.  Here's how it now looks:
Ah, yes, I did manage to do one other sewing-related thing over the weekend.  I organized and scanned the fronts and backs of 82 patterns I no longer need.  They are for sale in the Classified section at Pattern Review.  If you cannot see my listings (at lower left on the site), please let me know.  Of course, what would a little reorganization be without finding more fabric that I don't need?  I may have to list it on ebay; if so, I will let you know.

I also "got" to help DH while he prepped, primed, and painted parts of the exterior of the house.  Here are some pictures which include the use of boards to stabilize the step ladder, and the addition of another board to the top of the ladder on which to rest the paint tray:

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to be notified by email when someone replies to your comment, please click the "Subscribe by email" link under this comment box.