Saturday, January 2, 2016

From One Year to the Next

I was surprised to see in my spreadsheet that I sewed 22 things in 2015.

I made another quick flutter sleeve knit top with Simplicity 5723.  Click here to see my previous version.

The main difference is that I lengthened the top with my French Curve Ruler:

I also made the Easy Cosmetics bag from So Sew Easy,  Click here for the free pattern. This was a gift for a coworker.  It really was easy to sew.


I've already gotten a start on projects in 2016!

I made this Box Bag from Stacy Sews for a friend.  Click here for the free pattern.


It really was quick and easy, but I think it would have looked boxier had I followed the instructions to apply the zipper to the short edges, not the long edges!






No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to be notified by email when someone replies to your comment, please click the "Subscribe by email" link under this comment box.