Tuesday, July 30, 2024

Love Notions Classic Tee

I have owned this pattern for five years, and it has become a staple - in my mom's wardrobe!

My first one was a pink-striped poly-spandex from FabricmaniaBoutique on Etsy, with short sleeves for me.














My second one was coordinating blue DBP fabrics from JoAnn's with long sleeves for my mom.











My third and fourth were white jet fabric from Walmart bundles with short sleeves for my mom. I like to use variegated thread in the loopers of my coverstitch machine.













My fifth one was a mod flower print poly-lycra (possibly from JoAnn) with long sleeves for me.











My sixth one was a feather print poly-lycra (possibly from JoAnn) with long sleeves for me.











My seventh and eighth were cotton-lycra and DBP with short sleeves for my mom.









You can find the pattern here.

I will be sure to make this again, some other day!

1 comment:

  1. I like that each looks so different from the others.

    Have you made at least one copy of the pattern and locked it in a safe deposit box?

    ReplyDelete

If you would like to be notified by email when someone replies to your comment, please click the "Subscribe by email" link under this comment box.