Saturday, June 27, 2009

Handy Tool - Elastic Glide

From Sewn Shorts
I was asked about the tool shown in my shorts tutorial. It is called an Elastic Glide. I've had it for a while, so I don't know where I got it, but I found that it's for sale at The set has 3 or 4 sizes, and it's really convenient.

1 comment:

If you would like to be notified by email when someone replies to your comment, please click the "Subscribe by email" link under this comment box.