Tuesday, January 3, 2012

A Little Sewing Progress Today

I finally finished cutting out the current project. It is the New Look 6343 skirt pattern.  I made it before (click here) in a jersey fabric called Jet from Joann's.  It is a really cheap-o, thin knit, but I was able to make it without hemming it.

I am now making this skirt in a Navy ponte de roma knit, which has more body and is altogether a classier fabric.  I have lengthened the skirt by five inches, and I also plan to hem it.  I have taken pictures of the current project in progress.  You can see the pictures and my comments by clicking on the picture below.

Enjoy!
nl 6343

1 comment:

  1. Glad to know your sewing mojo is returning. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete

If you would like to be notified by email when someone replies to your comment, please click the "Subscribe by email" link under this comment box.