Sunday, September 7, 2014

What's Next

Before I get to my sewing plans, I want to commend my husband for getting his craft area set up.  Here's the "before" shot:

... and here's the "after" shot:

I truly though my next sewing project would be my purse, since the one I currently have (purchased at a craft fair a while back) is getting a "bit" ratty:

I even have the same fabric, and others, as well as patterns and supplies to make more than one purse:

The lure of new sheets is So.Very.Strong.  Yes, I have fabric for a new sheet set, and the fabric has even been "properly aged."  It has a finer, more luxurious feel than the sheets I had already made.  It's red with an orange "weave" print in cotton:

What had held me back from making these sheets was the question of where I would cut out the fabric.  A friend suggested that I clear out my living room.  This spot might look familiar, if you've read my last post.  If I move out the chairs and the coffee table, I will have enough room on the living room floor to lay out the bed sheet fabric so I can measure and cut it.

So, it seems that new bed sheets will be up next.  Hubby has offered to help me with them.  No, that's not right --  I "volunteered" him!  That's OK, since he's the one who really, really wants them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to be notified by email when someone replies to your comment, please click the "Subscribe by email" link under this comment box.