Saturday, June 10, 2023

Love Notions Laundry Day Tee - Sleeveless Dresses

I found a pattern for a top or dress that I really like, so I have made 22 of them since I first go the pattern.

This is the Laundry Day Tee (LDT) by Love Notions Designs. There is a special deal on this pattern when you join their Facebook group.

Here is my first sleeveless one using a swim fabric that I don't know where I got it. My topstitching and hems were finished with a medium zigzag stitch.


The next sleeveless dress I made is of a thin mesh fabric which may have been from JoAnn Fabrics. I did not have a lot of fabric, but it is a non-directional print. This means that I could add a back seam and cut it out in opposite directions.

Once again, my topstitching and hems were finished with a medium zigzag stitch.
I wear it a lot, especially when it's hot or raining outside, which are not mutually exclusive to Florida.
The older I get, the more likely I am to have coordinating earrings.

One of my favorite sleeveless dresses is this one, which I made really wide and really long. I added a center back seam to make this work for the amount of fabric I had.
I trimmed the hem after cutting using the method in my previous post.
A friend gave me this next fabric (which is no longer available online). It has vacation vibes, so I had to make another long, sleeveless dress. Once again, I made it longer, wider, and with a center back seam.
I believe this knit mesh fabric was from JoAnn Fabrics. It is so light and airy, but I did not get much, so it became a shorter dress.
So that's it for the sleeveless dresses ... for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to be notified by email when someone replies to your comment, please click the "Subscribe by email" link under this comment box.