Saturday, June 10, 2023

Love Notions Laundry Day Tee - Tops with Short Sleeves

 I found a pattern for a top or dress that I really like, so I have made 22 of them since I first go the pattern.

This is the Laundry Day Tee (LDT) by Love Notions Designs. There is a special deal on this pattern when you join their Facebook group.

Here is the first top I made with this pattern using a red plaid ITY (interlock twist yarn) knit from Nancy Zieman's website (no longer available).

I had enough fabric that my friend made one, too.

She learned how to sew knit garments on a serger by making hers at the same time I did.


Here is a top for which I have proof that I made it but no pictures of it finished. I also think I did not like the print on me and gave it to someone for some reason. Here is most of the proof I have:

I made the next top twice - once for me and one for my pedicure lady's birthday. This was a knit mesh from JoAnn Fabrics.
I later decided to make a top for my mom with a blue floral that I found on Amazon. It's slightly fuzzy so I thought it would be warm (it was winter at the time). She likes it and sent me a 94-year-old selfie!

I made another one for Mom with a soft, stripe/floral DBP (double-brushed poly). More about my garment later.

At the same time, I made her another one with a knit from hobby lobby.

That's it for the short-sleeved KDTs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to be notified by email when someone replies to your comment, please click the "Subscribe by email" link under this comment box.