Monday, January 26, 2009

Kreativ Blogger Award








I was just given this award by CatSpec who has a blog called "eyelets in the seams." What a surprise! At first I thought, "Oh, no, I have to find seven bloggers who have not yet been awarded. Later I realized that I WANT to pass it on to seven Kreativ bloggers!

I present the Kreativ Blogger Award to:
1. Gwen - "After the Dress" - she sews, teaches sewing, weaves, and is in a musical family
2. Richy villa - "charlie & miguel" - clothing, including costuming
3. SewIKnit2 - Craft Chat with SewIKnit2 - sewing, knitting
4. Comnurse - "Oz-Tralien" - sewing, machine embroidery, photography, quilting, travel, reading
5. Lisa - "Tree by Sea" - hand-made pretties, plus she's my SIL's DIL
6. Dawn - "Two On, Two Off" - a very prolific sewista
7. Trena - "The Slapdash Sewist" - sewing with style and bravery

Here are the rules:
1. Copy the award to your site.
2. Link to the person from whom you received the award.
3. Nominate 7 other bloggers.
4. Link to those on your blog.
5. Leave a message on the blogs you nominated.

Remember to have fun!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the nomination! It's so nice to be thought of.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mary! will pass on etc!
    Happy Sewing!
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mary, thank you so much for including me! I'll be posting the award and passing it along this weekend! (Sorry it took so long...) Hello from one Florida sewer to another! ;)

    ReplyDelete

If you would like to be notified by email when someone replies to your comment, please click the "Subscribe by email" link under this comment box.