Thursday, January 29, 2009

My Sewing Mojo Came Back!

I did a little sewing one night this week. I may eventually write a review at Pattern Review, but it's just ugly under-things.

I got hung up when I ran out of elastic. That is about as preposterous as my declaration of a fabric fast - to which my daughter recently said, "Who are you and where is my Real Mom?"

Check out my new "What I'm Reading" section at the top of the right column. The current book shows how we became a toxic species. If you think you know all you need to know about health, think again! This book is a real eye-opener. Reserve your copy at the library now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to be notified by email when someone replies to your comment, please click the "Subscribe by email" link under this comment box.