Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Two Weeks to One Sheet

Here's my previous post about the latest sheet set.

I had hoped to finish both new sheets in two weeks, but only finished one.

Fortunately, it was the fitted sheet, and that made it usable.

OK, it was really two weeks and one day, but who's counting?

Here is proof of completion of the navy fitted sheet for the king-sized bed.  Since the top sheet is not yet finished, and DH doesn't need a sheet in the summer, I brought a piece of fabric to use as my top sheet until the blue one is finished.  Obviously, Marco has rearranged my "sheet."

Ah, but the top sheet is in progress:

As you can see, I do such an excellent job of taking my time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to be notified by email when someone replies to your comment, please click the "Subscribe by email" link under this comment box.