YES!! I finished the blue bed sheets. I can blame Marco for the top sheet being crooked:
It's such a relief to finish this project. I worked on the top sheet a little bit almost every night this week after work.
There is a bed sheets article on my Tutorials page (see the link above). Now that I've finished another set of sheets, I should probably update the words that explain how I make bed sheets. I want my tutorials to be helpful to you, so please ask any questions you have about how I make bed sheets.
I have some fabric to make pillow cases, but it's so new that it hasn't been properly aged yet. The cotton fabric has, however, been laundered three times.
Now I have to decide what I want to make next. It will probably be a summer dress. I have two choices for fabric. One is the red flower fabric which served time temporarily as a top sheet:
The other fabric choice is a blue flower print that I found at JA's:
It will be a long dress and it will have an empire waist. I have not decided yet what the other style details will be. It could have a cross-over bodice and cap sleeves, or it might be a peasant style.
I do not like having to make such important decisions!