Monday, April 16, 2012

Working on my Blog

I have been wanting to work on my tutorials section, starting with the tote bag instructions.  The tote bag instructions are currently just the comments under the pictures (look here).  I want to finesse the instructions and share them with you.

Today, I started by listing the supplies needed for the tote bag project.  I have saved the instruction page as a draft so that I can work on it just a bit each day.

Another thing I've been wanting to do is place a link to iherb in the right side of my blog.  I finally figured it out. I added the Picture gadget, which allowed me to assign it a link.  Yaayy!


Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to be notified by email when someone replies to your comment, please click the "Subscribe by email" link under this comment box.