Saturday, April 28, 2012

Sewing-Related Counting

I have not done any sewing lately, but I have been counting my patterns.

I already logged the current patterns I have for sale (click here).

I went through all my patterns a few weeks ago and set aside - gasp! - more patterns to sell.  I finally got out those boxes and logged all those patterns.  Three or four patterns went back into the "keep" boxes.

During this past week, I went through the boxes of patterns that I'm keeping.  I logged all those patterns and I found at least five patterns that are now in the boxes of patterns that I will sell.

Even though I have not done any sewing for a while, I feel that much was accomplished by all this counting and logging.  Doesn't it feel good to get such a daunting task completed?

1 comment:

  1. I cannot wait to see your next outfit, Mary! Please hurry!

    ReplyDelete

If you would like to be notified by email when someone replies to your comment, please click the "Subscribe by email" link under this comment box.