Monday, October 22, 2012

A Peek at My BlogRoll - October 2012

I would like to introduce you to a blogger on my Blog Roll.

Erica B - DIY Style!

I found her at PatternReview a while back.

Erica has an angelic face to counter her edgy style.

This skirt looks great!

I just love this purple dress - my favorite color!

When she copies an outfit she's seen, I believe that hers is ALWAYS BETTER.  Here's a sample inspiration:

... and here is her version, which is So Much Better - don't you agree?

She was recently added as an original member of the Mood Sewing Network:

Can you believe she has daughters who are nearly grown up?

Here's another darling daughter:


I hope you will visit Erica's blog and be inspired by her creativity and sense of style!









1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing :) Always good to find new blogs

    ReplyDelete

If you would like to be notified by email when someone replies to your comment, please click the "Subscribe by email" link under this comment box.