Friday, October 31, 2014

Margo Handbag - Step 4

Step four is to cut out the underpinnings.

This post is not showing you how I use the pattern pieces to plan where to cut, as I did in the previous step - here.

First, I cut two strips of woven interfacing for the straps:

Then I cut two pieces of woven interfacing for the lining:

After returning the interfacing fabrics to their rightful home, I cut two strips of batting for the handles:

I cut two pieces of Stiff Stuff (a Lazy Girl product - here), to strengthen the body of the purse:

Now the table has been cleared and I'm ready for the next step, which is to prepare and cut out the contrasting fabric.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to be notified by email when someone replies to your comment, please click the "Subscribe by email" link under this comment box.